Things for Homeowners to consider before starting any project:
- Research: gather information in regards to style and design. What do you want to accomplish? Do you want to create a driveway, walkway or patio?
- Budget: What are you willing to spend? Try to gather information about product and price. For an example, all styles of Interlocking Pavers and Walls vary in price (variable expenses) but base materials still remain the same under all circumstances (fixed expenses). Also take into account miscellaneous items to help complete your project such as equipment rentals, bins and accessories (miscellaneous expenses).
- Draw and Sketch: Translate your thoughts collected from accumulated inspiration to paper. Get an idea of the overall look that you want to accomplish.
- Measurements: Measure all aspects of the project and translate it to paper. Be sure to include difference in grade and slope.
- Quote: Visit Toemar Garden Supplies today and receive your step-by-step quotation.
- Order in advance: Be sure to gather enough information of availability and delivery turnaround, all Hardscape products have a minimum of 24 hours for delivery. While bulk materials and bin rentals will have a turnaround of 4 to 6 hours for delivery.